2 Powerful Ways To Relieve Shin Pain FAST
Can you really relieve your shin pain in just 15 minutes - and eliminate it completely overnight?
Believe it or not... the answer is YES. And you don’t have to bust open the medicine cabinet and get all jacked up on painkillers either...
In fact, all you need are the 2 powerful shin splints treatment techniques that I’m going to show to you later on in the article which make up a very important part of the Stop Shin Splints Forever program.
If you have shin pain in the lower leg area of the smaller leg area, you can use ice to treat lower leg shin pain and reduce swelling.
Here Are 2 Powerful Ways To Relieve Shin Pain FAST
As you’ve probably heard ice is an effective pain relief technique... apart from numbing the pain, it also causes a rush of blood nutrients and into the area and flushes out the enzymes that cause inflammation very quickly.
Warning: When using these techniques keep the ice on for as long as it is comfortable for YOU.
Obviously, there will be a slight discomfort from the cold, but as soon as pain, numbness or excessive discomfort is experienced, it's time to remove the ice.
Technique #1: Ice Massage
Ice massages forces cold deep into your muscles and bones which enhances circulation, flushes out the bodies inflammatory response and if you press a little harder, it also breaks up any scar tissue.
Here’s how to do it...
- Buy some paper cups, fill them with water and put them in your freezer
- Pull out a cup and tear off the top half inch or so.
- Massage the exposed ice into the most painful areas of your shins... you’ll KNOW you’ve found the right spot when you’re on it... you’ll likely feel a sharp pain there.
- For a minimum of 5 minutes, push the ice into the painful area and up and down your shins. Keep moving around, don’t let the ice sit in one spot too long.
Do this at least 3 times a day. Remember, if your skin gets numb from the cold, it’s time to stop.
Technique #2: Ice Dipping
This is the most powerful icing technique I’ve found. I dare you, try these techniques today, you’ll see for yourself that this is by far the most powerful pain relief technique you’ve ever used.
- Fill up your tub half full with water, add a bunch of frozen bottles of water or a big bag of ice to get the water ICE COLD.
- Adjust the height of the water to your convenience, then dip your lower leg into the icy water, submerge it all the way to your knees.
- Hold it in there for 10 seconds, by then you should be desperate to pull your legs out otherwise the water isn’t cold enough...
- Finally, dry off and walk around for a bit. Wait at least 5 minutes then repeat the process 3-5 times.
As powerful as these techniques are, they are only the beginning
If you’re familiar with shin splints you’ll know that pain relief and permanent relief are two VERY different things...
To find out EXACTLY what’s causing your pain...
It represents THOUSANDS of hours of research and real world experience helping people get rid of shin splints, then organizing this knowledge into an easy-to-follow system that ANYONE can follow from the comfort of their own home to get rid of shin splints.
And I’ll tell you something...
This eBook is the most advanced and effective program of its kind available anywhere and you can get more info about it right here:
For Less Than The Cost Of One Personal Training Session, You Can Discover The Little-Known Secrets Of Treating And Preventing Shin Splints That Most Sufferers Will Never Know!